Personal Injury Attorney Venice FL
After An Injury, You Can Trust Carl Reynolds Law. Our Personal Injury Lawyers In Venice Are Committed To You!
Call (888) 905-4453 Today for a FREE Consultation
Trusted, Compassionate Legal Counsel for Serious Injuries
As a law firm dedicated to providing high-quality legal counsel and services, we have become known for treating our clients as if they were part of our own family. With thousands of successful case results behind us (not to mention countless satisfied clients), we are the law firm you need when you seek to resolve a legal matter. Our personalized and results-driven legal approach can make all of the difference in your case.
We are proud to offer our clients legal assistance with cases related to personal injury claims. Call today for your free consultation: (888) 905-4453!
Why Hire Our Firm?
Carl Reynolds Law has personal injury lawyers with extensive experience that can stand at your side, inside and outside of court, to protect your rights and best interests. Depending on the nature of your case, you will probably need guidance with filling out paperwork, presenting claims, and negotiating. It is highly advisable that you do not attempt doing this on your own because you can risk jeopardizing your chances of success.
Should you choose to entrust your case to our firm, you can be confident that we will work to protect your rights and do everything possible to help you reach the goals you desire. We are highly invested in all of the cases we accept and work tirelessly so that our clients receive the customized legal solutions that best fit their specific needs.
What Types of Compensation Can You Recover?
Each personal injury claim comes with its unique circumstances, and it can be difficult to determine the value of an injury claim without evaluating the specifics of the case. At Carl Reynolds Law, our Venice injury lawyers have handled more than 5,000 personal injury claims over the last ten years and know what fair compensation looks like.
If you have been seriously injured because of another person's negligence, you could be eligible to receive compensation for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future income loss
- Physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
Additionally, if your injury was caused by gross negligence, then it may be appropriate to fight for punitive damages. Some possible situations where punitive damages could be available include DUI crashes resulting in injuries or a serious accident that was caused by cell phone use. It is important to note that this type of compensation is allowed only in limited circumstances. If you have questions about the amount of compensation you are entitled to, please do not hesitate to contact our seasoned law firm today.
Contact Us Today for Free Case Evaluation!
If you need to file a personal injury claim, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. Our personal injury attorneys in Venice can explain the claims-filing process to you during a free case evaluation at our office. We have bilingual staff members who can answer your questions in Spanish so that you always possess a clear understanding of the progress of your case.
Car Accident Lawyer
The injuries suffered in a car accident can vary dramatically depending on the circumstances of each individual crash. As your car accident attorneys, it will be our job to get a full understanding of your injuries and how the collision is what caused or worsened them.
Some injuries that are often reported in car accident claims are:
Rear-end collisions, which are one of the most common types of car accidents, often cause the people in the front car to suffer whiplash. Many people assume whiplash is not a serious injury because it does not actually involve a bone break. Although, the truth is quite the opposite. Whiplash is caused by muscle, tendon, and nerve damage along the neck when it rocks back and forth violently in a crash. Chronic pain, limited movement, and migraines can all be caused by whiplash.
Other than whiplash, rear-end accidents also commonly cause back or spine injuries. Discs in the spine can become compressed, inflamed, swollen, or otherwise damaged from the force of an impact. In addition, if the spinal cord itself is injured, then the car accident survivor could experience temporary, permanent, partial, or complete paralysis, depending on what part of the spinal cord was damaged.
If a driver hits their head upon any part of the car in a crash, like the steering wheel or the side window, then a traumatic brain injury (TBI) may follow. Anyone in a car accident should see a doctor as soon as possible, even if they feel relatively fine. Head injuries can start off as a subtle soreness but rapidly worsen and show their true nature days later.
Violent car accidents can trigger such powerful impacts that victims suffer broken bones. As a bone break mends, the patient will likely need bed rest and be unable to complete any work or hold gainful employment. Lost wages will need to be considered in any car accident claim involving a bone break.
Why Clients Choose Carl Reynolds Law
Aside from our experience and stellar customer service, clients consistently choose us to handle their legal matters because they know we will do whatever it takes to defend their rights and pursue the outcome they deserve. From filing your initial injury claim to showing up in court on your behalf, you can count on us to take care of every detail so you can focus on your recovery. Don’t jeopardize your chance of successfully recovering compensation. Get in touch with our legal team today!
Why choose a firm that is committed to fighting for you?
- We fight for our clients, and we fight to win.
- We are backed by countless satisfied clients who have been pleased with our services and legal guidance.
- We are driven by a genuine desire to help individuals who have been injured or have lost a loved one due to someone else's negligence. We provide passionate advocacy to protect your rights.
- We utilize years of former experience working on behalf of insurance companies as well as decades of hands-on legal experience to the benefit of our clients.
- We provide free, no-obligation, initial case consultations to allow for affordable legal counsel from the get-go.
- We have recovered more than $50 million in verdicts and settlements on behalf of innocently injured victims.
- We can give you access to Spanish-speaking staff members.
- We've taken on some of the world's largest corporations.
Venice is a beautiful city in Florida. The people are friendly, the weather is perfect, and the beaches are stunning. There is always something to do in Venice, from exploring the arts scene to enjoying the delicious restaurants. So if you're looking for a place to retire or raise a family or just visit for the weekend, Venice is a great choice!
The lovely city of Venice, Florida, is home to plenty of fun and exciting activities. If you're looking for something to do, here are some great ideas:
- Visit the Venice Beach Boardwalk. This area is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike, and it's easy to see why. There's a great selection of shops, restaurants, and cafes, and the beach itself is absolutely beautiful.
- Go on a nature walk. There are several nature trails in Venice, and they're all worth exploring. You'll get to see some amazing animals and plants, and you might even spot a dolphin or two!
- Take a boat tour. Venice is known for its canals, so what better way to see the city than from a boat? There are several companies that offer tours, and you're sure to enjoy the experience.
- Visit the Venice Art Center. If you're looking for some culture, this is the place to go. The Venice Art Center is home to a variety of art galleries, and you can also take classes or participate in workshops.
- Go fishing. Venice is a great place for fishing, whether you're an experienced angler or just getting started. There are plenty of spots to fish from the shore, or you can charter a boat for a day out on the water.
Carl Reynolds Law
389 Commercial Ct Suite C,
Venice, FL 34292